During his acceptance speech

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-25 12:52:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Jessica Chastain for her role in The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Ariana DeBose for her supporting role in West Side Story — the Afro-Latina is the first woman of color who identifies as queer to win this award — and Kenneth Branagh for his original Belfast screenplay were some of the other big winners. As were the film Encanto as the best animated feature, Drive My Car as the best international feature film and Questlove's Summer of Soul as the best documentary.But you'll probably hear the most about Will Smith. The veteran actor was a frontrunner in the Best Actor category and won for his role in the tennis movie King Richard.

The victory got eclipsed by something that happened minutes before during the ceremony. Comedian Chris Ecuador Phone Number List Rock was presenting an award and referred to actress Jada Pinkett Smith — who is married to Smith and has been sporting a shaved head during awards season — as G.I. Jane 2. Pinkett Smith has been open about how she's had to deal with hair loss and the fact that she has alopecia. Because of Rock's jab at Pinkett Smith, Smith approached Rock while he was still on stage and slapped him. Smith also told Rock: "Keep my wife's name out of your f* mouthcking!" but most of the exchange was cut from the broadcast.

During his acceptance speech for the King Richard award, Smith apologized to the Academy, Venus and Serena Williams, and his fellow nominees. "I'm being called on in my life to love people and to protect people," the actor said while visibly emotional. He also shared that Denzel Washington had just said to him a few minutes ago: "At your highest moment, be careful. That's when the devil comes for you." The incident raises concerns about the pressures of campaigning for an award but also about the disrespect of Black women. The Academy issued a statement on Twitter posting they don't condone violence of any form.Will Smith accepts the award for Best Actor for King Richard onstage during the

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|心起点设计|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|大连瓦房店老虎屯区域论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 11:03 , Processed in 0.912660 second(s), 25 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |