We want to communicate the strengths

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 13:41:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Graph I feel that the number of inquiries from customers with high prospects is increasing. We have received an increasing number of inquiries from customers who want to sell with us rather than with another company. We buy, sell, and broker real estate mainly in Sendai City, and we received an inquiry from a customer who was thinking of selling in Sendai. This was exactly the kind of customer we are targeting. I remember being very happy when I noticed that the amount of time people spent reading articles had clearly increased, and the number of inquiries had increased. By thoroughly answering all of the user's needs in your articles, you will not only be able to receive inquiries more easily, but you will also be able to build trusting relationships with customers who read your articles online, so they will feel more at ease entrusting your work to you. did. 5. Advice for those starting out If you want to overwhelmingly.

Attract customers through your own media, this is a measure you should definitely take. However, I feel that it is necessary to consider this as a long-term strategy and clarify what we want to achieve before tackling it. In our case, we strongly wanted to achieve the following before starting this initiative. ・of Home Select through our own media ・We want to break away from dependence on major portal sites We came to the conclusion that "content marketing" is essential to Chinese UK Phone Number List achieving these goals. Rather than just working because we wanted to attract customers, we were able to continue working by thinking about what kind of future we wanted to achieve after attracting customers, and I think that led to overwhelming results. Please approach content marketing with a long-term perspective. in conclusion Home Select was a client with a strong desire to put the customer first and publish the best content.

There are probably some business owners and marketers who are thinking of using article agency right now. ・Articles are not coming out as expected ・No results such as an increase in the number of accesses or inquiries If you are worried about this, please try using Buzz Department's article agency. In the future, I'm looking forward to meeting people like Home Select who put their customers' happiness first and use our article agency service as a means to achieve that goal. If you are interested in "article agency" after reading Home Select's case study, please let us know.“Thinking about user satisfaction rather than quotas” Many companies tend to focus on setting and achieving quotas, but we believe it is more important to consider user satisfaction. Of course, in business, numbers are important.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|心起点设计|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|大连瓦房店老虎屯区域论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 04:11 , Processed in 1.601945 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |