This way we will end up being profitable

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 15:23:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
. Another alternative is to launch campaigns on the most profitable products or services, to minimize that impact and obtain better results. In the end you have to analyze many factors… A hug. Reply Melvin Bonilla October 20, 2019 at 13:38 Interesting article, I was looking for information about ROI and this seemed better explained to me. ROI helps us better understand the result of our investment in a campaign. That would be at the end, when the campaign ends and we obtain the income. In the final analysis, to obtain net sales or profits, several channels were used, which will help us determine in future campaigns which of the channels is best for the following advertising.

For you, can you tell me which are the 3 online channels that provide the  Phone Number Data most ROI in a Digital Marketing Plan? Reply Jose Manuel October 31, 2019 at 10:30 Thank you very much Melvin, we are just trying to convey in the articles everything that we apply in digital marketing in our daily work with clients. Answering your question, according to our experience, the main income generation or ROI channels in digital marketing are usually SEO , SEM, Social Ads and if the previous three work well, they increase Direct conversions. Regarding which channel gives the best ROI or is more profitable, personally I would choose SEO and SEM and depending on the brand and the sector, well-managed Social Ads campaigns give us ROI of up to 15 euros per euro invested.

I hope the information is useful to you. A hug. Reply Reinaldo November 17, 2020 at 16:27 Thanks for sharing this information. It has helped me a lot to explain to a new client I have and to analyze my personal blog. Reply Jose Manuel December 21, 2020 at 15:59 Great Reinaldo, that's the idea. Now it's time to apply marketing ROI in all actions. Reply Sara January 27, 2021 at 16:45 Good afternoon, My question is: Assuming I obtain a gross profit of €20 for each sale, will the ROI I obtain in the end also be gross? That is, if, for example, the gross ROI obtained is 0%, when subtracting the corresponding costs to obtain a real net ROI, would this become negative? Thank you Reply Andres Garcia March 2, 2022 at 12:51 Good afternoon Sara.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|心起点设计|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|大连瓦房店老虎屯区域论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 22:23 , Processed in 0.073161 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |