The more you think of your knowledge as great

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 13:47:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
However, we humans should ignore the past as it is, but we cannot do that. For example, if you went to see a performance with a free performance ticket, but the performance was too boring and uninteresting, would you still watch the performance to the end? Most people will probably leave the concert hall easily. But let’s play with the example above a little bit. This time, I bought a performance ticket for 100,000 won and went to see the performance, but if the performance was so boring and uninteresting, would I watch the performance to the end again? There will be very few people who say that they would easily leave the concert hall when asked this question.

This is the sunk cost fallacy. Examples of sunk costs Why long-term lovers can't break up when they find out Cambodia Phone Number Data they're not compatible Why divorce is difficult at dusk Why you can't throw away things you don't need Why can’t we get rid of uncompetitive brands? In the end, “ It’s a waste! ” If you think, “You can think of us as falling into the sunk cost fallacy.” 2) Confidence It is a psychology that tries to act based on beliefs about oneself or confidence in one's luck rather than interpreting information rationally. This leads to overconfidence bias, where you think you know a lot, and the illusion of control bias, where you think you can control the market.

A theory that illustrates this well is the Dunning-Kruger effect.  knowledge, the more confident you will be. I think we need to think carefully about whether we are in the Plain of Stability or the summit of Idiot Mountain. 3) Availability bias It is a psychology that tries to make corrections by recalling specific events that have recently occurred or the subjective experience of the decision maker rather than general theories, objective data, or statistical data. In short, it is a psychology that attempts to make quick decisions without being able to objectively judge a case using cases that just come to mind. Let me give you an example.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|心起点设计|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|大连瓦房店老虎屯区域论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 08:09 , Processed in 1.718107 second(s), 28 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |